Monday, April 6, 2009

A little DELICIOUS-BLOG experiment

I'm experimenting with something:
I added this blog to my Delicious bookmarking system
AND
I added a Delicious network badge to this blog
to see whether it will connect me to more people who share similar interests e.g. teacher knowledge, teacher learning, teacher professional development, technological pedagogical content knowledge etc...

So, here goes, I hope it works! Please leave a comment if you find this blog "Long Arctic Day" via my judy.lee delicious bookmarks or vice versa. If you have tried it on your own Delicious network and Blog and the method works well for you, please let me know too! Many thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy

    Try FEEDJIT http://feedjit.com/join/
    I have tried it on my blog and it helps me track where my visitors are from and what pages interest them. It has also the world map to show distribution. Why not past it on your blog too. I think it's really cool.

    Cheers, Shinelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, Shinelight (it does sound very close to your real name!) :-)

    ReplyDelete